Shown here, the Holy Martyr Tatiana was a Roman from a noble family. She served as a deaconess. For her Christian Faith, she was tortured, mutilated, and thrown into a dungeon. There, angels healed her wounds and encouraged her. At last, she was beheaded. A patron saint of students, Tatiana suffered and died around the year 225 AD.
- Hieromartyr Constantius the Russian: ‘Half mankind will perish’ in one day
- Saint Cosmas Aitolias prophesies about a ‘general war’
- World War III and the prophecy of Archbishop Theophanes of Poltava
- China to occupy eastern Russia: Prophecies of Seraphim of Vyritsa
- Elder Ignatius of Harbin: his prophecy about America